Sponsors of GO PRO/NYC receive a range of benefits including, but not limited to:
- The use of ASID’s name and logo on collateral and promotional material related to the event, should you want to distribute your own collateral for the event.
- The ability to conduct a door prize or drawing for attendees.
- The potential to host an event in your New York City showroom or venue of your choice.
- Two videos produced by ASID summarizing the event. Videos may be used by a sponsor for promotional purposes.
- Your logo included on event signage.
- The opportunity to have a promotional item included in gift bags.
- The ability to attend all GO PRO events and network with designers.
- Sponsor representation and a hyperlink on the GO PRO website.
- Sponsor inclusion/recognition in a portion of Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn posts highlighting GO PRO.
Thank you to our current 2014 sponsors!
Teknion is a leading international designer, manufacturer and marketer of mid- to high-end office systems and related furniture products. Our integrated product portfolio encompasses several lines of systems furniture, mobile furniture, architectural wall systems, seating, storage and filing, freestanding case goods and accessories. We embrace change and its inherent possibilities. Our culture is one of innovation. Teknion products perform independently and in concert, combining in virtually unlimited configurations that fit new needs as the world’s economies and cultures evolve. At Teknion, we seek to realize the power of design to enhance our ability to interact with one another and the world around us. Teknion creates furniture that connects people, technology and spaces. Integrated design with unlimited possibilities for the future of business.
Visit teknion.com for more information.
Williams-Sonoma invites interior designers and architects to join our Designer Marketplace. As a qualified member, you will enjoy exclusive trade pricing and services throughout our retail network, as well as through our dedicated trade representatives. Whether designing a family residence or a commercial space, members of the Designer Marketplace will have preferred access to a broad range of aesthetics and styles represented by our house of brands. Our extensive collections of furniture, upholstery and accessories will help you create environments that appeal to your clients’ individual tastes and budgets.
Visit wsidesignermarketplace.com for more information.
Cosentino, the world’s leading producer of Silestone quartz surfaces, is a family-owned business financed entirely with Spanish capital. It focuses on the design, production and distribution of architectural and decorative solutions made from natural stone. It creates and defines leading products that are designed to provide innovative and functional solutions for home and public spaces under the criteria of careful design, innovation and environmental respect.
Visit cosentino-group.net for more information.
Established in 1901, Hansgrohe and Axor, the designer brand of the Hansgrohe company, is a preeminent manufacturer and global pioneer in the kitchen and bath industry. Passionate about water, the company is committed to preserving the precious resource through sustainable practices and EcoRight products and has been a WaterSense partner since 2007.
Visit hansgrohe-usa.com for more information.
Lighting By Gregory is one of the nation’s premier distributors of designer lighting and fans. They provide a comprehensive selection of the industry’s finest brands. Any space can be appointed with their selection of over 500 thousand products by the absolute finest brand names in modern, contemporary and traditional lighting.
Visit LightingByGregory.com for more information.