Faculty Advisor of the Year
- Completed Online Application Form.
Typed Essay (500 word maximum) describing:
- How the faculty advisor has provided support for your ASID student chapter. Discuss great ideas, suggestions, or recommendations and guidance the faculty advisor has provided to your chapter during this past year.
- How has the faculty advisor been dedicated to the student chapter?
- How has the faculty advisor promoted ASID as a professional chapter?
- How has the faculty advisor encouraged student involvement with the professional chapter?
- Photograph(s) with brief description(s) to support typed essay (5 maximum).
PREVIOUS FACULTY ADVISOR OF THE YEAR AWARD WINNERS
2015: Stephanie Clemons, Ph.D., FASID, FIDEC, Colorado State University
2014: Shepard Vineburg, ASID, UCLA Extension
2013: Anne Martin, Anderson University
2012: Denny Holland, Allied ASID, Canada College