Student Chapter Event of the Year
- Completed Online Application Form.
Typed Essay (500 word maximum) describing:
- How was it unique?
- How was it productive?
- How was it conceived?
- How did it embrace basic interior design skills?
Notation/list of those involved and their involvement; for example:
- Susan Johnson, ASID Student Chapter Treasurer: Outlined all event costs and coordinated sponsor/donation letters to ASID Industry Partners to cover event.
- The event
- Photograph(s) with brief description(s) to support typed essay (5 maximum).
- Invitations, newsletters, or supporting materials that were part of the chapter’s successful year.
PREVIOUS STUDENT CHAPTER EVENT OF THE YEAR AWARD WINNERS
2015: The Gathering, Anderson University
2014: Product Expo, University of Georgia
2013: Chair Challenge, Northern Virginia Community College
2012: Mission Possible for Veterans, Illinois Institute of Art Chicago