Student Chapter Leader of the Year
- Completed Online Application Form.
Typed Essay (500 word maximum) describing:
- The outstanding leadership your chapter leader has provided to you student chapter.
- The great ideas, suggestions, or events the student leader has recommended and/or led efforts to execute for your chapter during this past year.
- How the student chapter leader been dedicated to the student chapter.
- The exceptional leadership qualities the student chapter leader possess.
- How the student chapter leader encouraged involvement with the student chapter.
- Photograph(s) with brief description(s) to support typed essay (5 maximum)
PREVIOUS STUDENT CHAPTER LEADER OF THE YEAR AWARD WINNERS
2015: Hannah Fluitt, Student ASID, University of Nevada at Las Vegas
2014: Alexa Schroeder, Student ASID, University of Nevada at Las Vegas
2013: Melanie Murata, Student ASID, Florida State University
2012: Karen Licea, Student ASID, University of Neveda at Las Vegas