Student Chapter of the Year Award
- Completed Online Application Form.
Typed Essay (500 word maximum) describing:
- Student chapter’s strategic goals, outstanding qualities, notable projects, and accomplishments.
- Any challenges and/or strategic goals that were met creatively.
- The student chapter’s involvement with the professional chapter.
- PDF/Word Document of student chapter’s strategic plan.
Supporting photograph(s) with brief description(s) of successful student chapter events, such as (5 maximum)
- Community service projects
- Programs, speakers, trips, etc.
- Examples of student chapter board meeting minutes.
- Minimum of two letters of recommendation from faculty members, ASID Industry Partner representatives, ASID professional chapter leaders/members, or other professionals.
- Invitations, newsletters, and supporting materials that were part of the chapter’s successful year.
Online entries must be received by 11:59 P.M. EST on Wednesday, March 16, 2016. Late entries will not be considered.
PREVIOUS STUDENT CHAPTER OF THE YEAR AWARD WINNERS
2015: Colorado State University
2014: University of North Texas
2013: Southwest University of Visual Arts
2012: Illinois Institute of Art Chicago