The High Point Market is the largest furnishings industry trade show in the world, bringing more than 75,000 people to High Point every six months. Serious retail home furnishings buyers can be found in High Point twice a year because if you can’t find it in High Point…it probably doesn’t exist.
- 180 Buildings
- 11.5 Million Square Feet of Showspace
- 75,000 Attendees Each Market
- More Than 2000 Exhibitors
- 100+ Countries Represented
- Tens of Thousands of New Product Introductions
- Approximately 10% of Attendees Are International
Design Viewpoints Series
Educational seminars for designers only
Presented by the High Point Market Authority and ASID, this lively and informative seminar series offers idea-inspiring and business-building ideas from design industry leaders. Topics are tailored specifically to the needs of professional designers, and attendees earn CEU credits at every Design Viewpoints session.
- Sponsored by Horchow, an online retailer with a program to the trade for designers
- A drawing will be held during each program for a $500 Horchow gift card
- All sessions include a complimentary boxed lunch, served on a first-come, first served basis
- Attendees will earn .1 CEU Credit at each session
Read more on the Design Viewpoints Series.