DiplDiplomatic & Strong Leadership Unites an Abundant Professional, Business & Technical Background
Teaching & Training skill • Time Management • Mediation & Conflict Resolution Expertise Project Management • Motivated & Self-Directed
Committed, Responsive & Loyal to Team Mission and Vision
· PHD Graduate Classes (1993-1998)
California Institute of Integral Studies, San Francisco, CA
· Masters of Interior Design and Architect (1985)
Helwan University, Cairo, Egypt
· Bachelor of Science in Interior Design and Architect (1980)
Helwan University, Cairo, Egypt
TECHNICAL SKILLS SET:
· Productivity Tools: Auto Cad, Design/Drafting, Desktop, Interior Design, Presentations, Freehand sketching 2D/3D, Product Introduction Merchandising Display Design, and Perspective and Graphics application including: Flash, Power point, U-lead Photo Impact, Corel Draw, and Photoshop
· Operating System: Excellent working knowledge using Windows Platform & MAC Software including, Tablet
CERTICFICATES & TRAINING:
· Certified instructor for “First Aid, CPR, and AED
· Hazard waste Operations and Emergency Response certificate
· Fire Marshal training
· Property Management Control & Pest Control training
Designer/Progect Manager Studio 3125 – Phoenix, AZ. USA
Design, Space Planning, Auto Cad Drafting, Rendering, Presentation, Floor & Wall Covering, Kitchen Design, and Project Estimating for Commercial and multi family residential projects Software Utilized: ACAD, CALLIDUS ESTIMATOR, and MS OFFICE.
I Art and Design LLC - Phoenix, AZ. USA
· Fine Art and Design, Teaching and training, Graphic Design, Interior Design Consulting services, Art Exhibit, E commerce and architecture model assembly
January 2010-August 2011:
Designer/Project manager International Co, For Marble & Granite - Cairo, Egypt
· Integrating diverse interior spaces, Customized floor plan/design. Creating magnificent spaces in each design from; floor and wall accent murals, mosaic borders Walls, and Kitchen Counter Top.
· Custom designs, pool mosaics, commissioned works for public and private spaces adhering to clients desire and satisfaction.
· Prepare all required ACAD drawing and customer design and exporting drawing to the required CNC working format
March 2005 - October 2009:
Managing Director Contistahl Group - Cairo, Egypt
Contistahl: Specialized in the manufacturing Kitchens, Bathrooms, Closets and CONTI
Kitchens as well as the sole agent of Siemens Home Appliances in The Middle East
· Managed the Company Show Rooms while working closely with the sales team to achieve and increase the targeted Design & sales revenue.
· Planned and maintained factory production plans, products working details, quality assurance, and setting standard for new products and models.
· Designed Kitchens and Bathrooms, Utilized Vendor Software (Mobalpa,)
· Prepared projects quotes and managed customers order process for kitchens and baths projects starting from Sketching, space planning inception, hand-render, presented drawings 2 D and 3D for client presentation as needed for completion
August 2001 - 2005:
Self-help Woodshop Supervisor, CSA, LTD - US Military Base - Kuwait
· Managed and coordinated all related sectional functions for the Self-Help Service Center & Woodshop on the US Military base including: Trainings for safety, first aid, hazardous, and emergency responses
· Developed and maintained automated database system registry and controlled hand receipts for over 1500 separate items.
· Produced and analyzed all related inventory reports to maintain proper stocks level, and customer’s satisfaction.
· Managed all hand receipts and related issues. Took proper actions in compliance with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR).
· Coordinated with the service order desk personnel to achieve the required Self-Help repair requests.
March 1992 – July 2000
Freelance Design Consultant and Art Instructor IRDC, Chapman University, Orange Coast Collage - Tustin, CA
· Founding director of a community integrated research and design center (IRDC), Duties included: Computer applications training, research services and E commerce
· Art instructor for a community development programs at Chapman University and Orange Coast College in California
July 1983 – 1991
Assistant Professor, College of Fine Arts - El-Minya University, El-Minya, Egypt
· Interior Architectural Design, Drafting, Building Materials, Geometrical Drawing, Color technique, Paintings, Space planning, Rendering, Perspective Drawing, Working details, Landscape, Quantities and Specification, Construction Materials, and Building Systems