The Rules of Love
Rules and Regulations
- The recruiter must be a current member in good standing to participate.
- Membership applications received without the recruiting member's name and membership ID number will not be counted towards the contest and there will be no retroactive qualifying of recruiters. Only one recruiter's info can correspond per applicant.
- The individual or company being recruited must qualify and be accepted for an official category of membership in ASID.
- To qualify and earn credit, the individual being recommended for membership must be a "new" member, that is, someone who has not been a member for at least one year or more.*
- Vouchers may be used for ASID membership dues or anything via the ASID Store.
- Vouchers must be redeemed online and by the end date provided.
- ASID Student members may not participate in this campaign.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for ASID to use winner’s name and likeness for advertising, promotion and other purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law.
- By entering, participants release and hold harmless ASID, its officers directors, members, and employees from any injuries, loss, damage or liability of any kind arising from or in connection to this Membership Program or acceptance or use of any prize won.
*If the individual was an Allied or Professional member within the past five years, they may complete a reinstatement form (and not reapply for membership). The recruiter's name and member ID number must be provided on the reinstatement form.
ASID reserves the right to alter or cancel this incentive program at any time. Contest rules and gifts are subject to change without notice. All U.S. federal, state and local rules apply. Void where prohibited. The prize winnings will be reported to the IRS and other taxing authorities by ASID as may be required, and Winners will be required to furnish all information necessary to comply with tax rules before receiving prizes. Winners are responsible for all taxes, if any, as a result of acceptance of the earned prize In the event the winners fail to comply with these rules or procedures, the prizes may be awarded to alternate winners.