Sample Scope of Services
Programming and Space Planning
- Interview to determine client needs, schedules and budgets.
- Establish functional and aesthetics goals.
- Inventory existing furnishings and other items to be reused.
- Provide space plans with furniture layouts.
- Assist in developing the project timeline.
- Develop budgets on all interior finishes and furnishings, as well as budgets for interior improvements.
- Assist in material, finish and furnishings analysis, recommendations and specifications.
- Design all interior details.
- Provide sketches and/or presentation boards of all interior selections and furnishings.
- Review and coordinate furniture layouts with lighting and electrical plans.
- Coordinate fine art and decorative accessories.
- Coordinate interior plant selections and placement.
- Demolition/new partition plans
- Telephone/electrical plans
- Reflected ceiling plans/lighting plans
- Wall and floor finish plans and schedules
- Interior details and design as required, including cabinets, millworks, etc.
- Furniture installation drawings
- Coordinate and review drawings with contractors.
- Maintain project schedules.
- Review all bids and pricing.
- Provide on-site inspections during construction.
- Provide assistance during move-in.
- Provide punch lists of all work to be completed