The ASID Student Chapter Leader award recognizes the dedication and leadership of an outstanding ASID student chapter leader (to include any student chapter officer).
Along with the Completed application form, a typed essay (500 word maximum) describing:
• How the student chapter leader has provided outstanding leadership for your ASID student chapter.
• Discuss great ideas, suggestions or events the president has recommended and/or led efforts to execute for your chapter during this past year.
• How has the student chapter leader been dedicated to the student chapter?
• What exceptional leadership qualities does the student chapter leader possess?
• How has the student chapter leader encouraged involvement with the student chapter?
• Applications must be received by March 22, 2013. Late applications will not be considered.
Email to ASID headquarters firstname.lastname@example.org
. Emailed applications must be submitted in PDF format only include award name in subject line.
• You may also mail submissions to: ASID Student Chapter Awards, 608 Massachusetts Ave. NE, Washington, DC 20002. Mailed entries are to be submitted as 8.5" x 11" documents in a bound portfolio.
• You may also fax submissions to (202) 546-3240, attn: ASID Student Chapter Awards
The chair of the ASID Student Advisory Council will notify, in writing, the award recipient no later than April 22, 2013.