“The National Association of Home Builders reports that the North American aging in place remodeling market is a $20-$25 billion dollar industry. How are you capturing sales in this market? Become a Certified Aging in Place Specialist (CAPS) in order to increase business opportunities from one of the fastest growing markets in the USA”.
- Design Concepts for Livable Homes and Aging in Place.
- Describe the home ownership market as it relates to the three segments of the Aging in Place market.
- Consider contractual and legal concerns for building professionals providing design solutions to the Aging in Place Client.
- Perform a needs assessment to identify and prioritize the needs, wants and wishes of the Aging in Place client .
- Recommended specific design solutions for the Aging in Place client.
- Estimate and schedule the Aging in Place project while regarding special considerations.
- Identify consideration for executing the job while the client is in residence
- Course Instructor: Wanda E Gozdz, Allied ASID, CAPS; IDCEC Provider :12-00001540
- IDCEC# 106451- .6 HSW CEU Credits
- Contact: Wanda Gozdz, President – Golden Age Living, LLC / PH: (954) 401-5948 / Email: email@example.com.