Details & Solutions for Livable Homes & Aging in Place
This course builds on the CAPS I and CAPS II courses (which are prerequisites for the course). By introducing design solutions and techniques for professionals whose clients require specialized design and equipment to live and thrive comfortably in their homes. Whole house product specification and installation techniques will be covered accompanied by practical hands on activities.
- By completing this course participants will be able to:
- Describe the challenging nature of design for aging in place projects.
- Identify available innovative and specialized products.
- Explain best practices for design and installation of key components in AIP home design.
- Describe the importance of budget and early product selection.
- Recommend the best solutions for common single-room modifications based on needs identified in a provided client assessment and a room survey.
- List installation considerations for recommended modifications in a specified space.
- Prioritize the comprehensive solutions based on previous exercises when integrated into a real world whole house scenario.
- Evaluate design considerations and installations requirements for recommended modifications based on whole house lay out and circulation patterns.
- Prioritize individual projects relative to budget, needs and urgency.
- IDCED – 106748-1010 – .6 GEN Hours
- Contact: Wanda Gozdz, President – Golden Age Living, LLC / PH: 954-401-5948 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
RSVP & PAYMENT
Hosted & Sponsored by: