The ASID headquarters will be closed on Friday, June 18, in honor of Juneteenth National Independence Day.
Our staff, including customer service team, will resume normal operations on Monday, June 21.
This course addresses Universal Design principles for single family residential construction projects including new construction, remodeling, and affordable to luxury housing. Course concepts will enable both novice and experienced industry professionals to produce marketable projects that support the changing needs of clients over their lifetimes and address multi-generational lifestyles. Home building industry professionals, health care professionals, Certified Aging in Place Specialists (CAPS), and home buying consumers will gain know-how into the application of universal design solutions.
By completing this course, participants will be able to:
· Describe the significance of integrating Universal Design (UD) concepts in residential construction
· Describe the broad beneficiary groups of homes with universal features
· Distinguish between accessibility solutions/products and UD solutions
· Describe ways that functional design can also be attractive
· Identify and implement solutions for simple and complex scenarios that address various household
compositions, budget levels and changing needs of clients
· Use effective marketing and communication strategies throughout the process
· Locate resources, materials and services
This course qualifies for:
6 CE for all NAHB Designations except HCCP, IDCEC APPROVED
MUST FILL OUT REGISTRATION BEFORE PAYMENT IS ACCEPTED
1. REGISTER AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE BY ENTERING YOUR INFORMATION.
2. AN ELECTRONIC INVOICE WILL BE SENT TO YOU FOR PAYMENT.
3. PAY BY CREDIT CARD, CHECK, WIRE TRANSFER OR CASH.
4. ANY DISCOUNTS WILL BE APPLIED AT INVOICING
5. Webinar link will be sent via email after registration is completed.
PROVIDER: GOLDEN AGE LIVING, LLC, PO BOX 1553, Deerfield Beach, FL 33443, USA
INSTRUCTOR: Wanda E. Gozdz, Allied ASID, CAPS; IDCEC Provider# 12-00001540
CONTACT INFO: Phone: 1-954.401.5948 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org