Lauren Stratton works with ASID’s Industry Partners to assist with their member benefits as well as mapping their needs and goals to ASID national platforms, programs, and initiatives via sponsorship opportunities.
Lauren graduated from Virginia Tech with a degree in Fashion Merchandising & Management. She has held multiple positions in digital ad sales, as well as wholesale apparel, and is excited to merge all of her previous sales and creative experience together to contribute to the success of ASID. Her favorite part about being on this team is getting to work with all of the amazing Partners, building new relationships and learning about the exciting new trends and products effecting the Industry.
1. A total foodie who loves trying new restaurants
2. Kind of obsessed with knowing the weather forecast (and celebrity gossip)
3. Has A LOT of nicknames (Coco, Lo, Strat….the list goes on)
4. Always has to have fresh flowers in her house
5. Lives for summertime and weekends at the beach