2021 National Policies and Involvement on behalf of ASID Members
- ASID GPA Sign- In Letter: Ventilation and Indoor Air Quality Guidance to Schools
- ASID GPA Sign-In Letter: Nation’s infrastructure investments at minimum adhere to current building codes and standards.
- ASID GPA Letter to US House of Representatives concerning Paycheck Protection Program: Include associations and other Section 501(c)(6) organizations in the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) or similar relief programs within COVID-19 aid packages.
- ASID GPA Letter to Senate on behalf concerning Paycheck Protection Program: Include associations and other Section 501(c)(6) organizations in the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) or similar relief programs within COVID-19 aid packages.
- ASID GPA Letter to Commission of Fine Arts: Requests that the Biden Administration appoint an NCIDQ-certified interior designer to this Commission.
- ASID GPA Letter supporting O*NET: The O*NET program, sponsored by the United States Department of Labor, is gathering occupational information for a national database that is being used by millions of employers, workers, educators, and students across the country.
- ASID GPA Letter supporting Healthy Workplace Tax Credit: On behalf of the undersigned groups representing millions of employees and many millions more customers, we urge you to support the inclusion of a “healthy workplace” tax credit.
- ASID GPA Letter supporting EPA ENERGY STAR program: We write in support for the Environmental Protection Agency’s ENERGY STAR program.
- ASID GPA Letter supporting Infrastructure Legislation: Urges Congress to include investments in resilient buildings in the upcoming infrastructure legislation.
- ASID GPA Letter supporting Building Resilience: We are committed to improving the resilience of the built environment through more effective preparation and planning in advance of adverse events. Resilient structures and their surrounding locations are designed to withstand extreme events, minimize damage, maintain functionality, and - most importantly - protect building occupants.
Advocacy by Design (AxD) Handbook
ASID Government & Public Affairs FAQ