Research + Expertise
ASID is building consensus around a vision of interior design to demonstrate the impact on the human experience.
- Industry Research. ASID is on the leading edge of understanding trends and movement in the design world. Every year, ASID produces the State of the Industry report and partners with design thought leaders to promote evidence-based design.
- Communications. Your membership not only includes exclusive member e-communications, but a subscription to the ASID award-winning magazine, ICON.
- Public Policy. ASID One Voice is your voice on Capitol Hill and in your state. From small business owners to large firms, residential and commercial, ASID is working to secure the future of the profession.
- Professional Development. Whether you are an emerging professional, a mid-careerist, or a principal, the ASID Academy, and in-person programming will ensure you are always the expert in the room.
Network + Visibility
ASID membership opens the door to opportunities to showcase your work and your career.
- Awards. The ASID Awards program represents the best-of-the-best in the profession, from Student Portfolio to the prestigious Designer of Distinction award.
- Appellation. The ASID Appellation is the ultimate designation of professionalism and ethical practice to clients, employers, and the design community.
- Logo. Use the ASID Logo on your website and marketing material to let your audience know you are a member of the community that represents the best in the profession.
Personalize and deepen your member experience in one of the 47 professional ASID chapters.
- Expand your industry relationships. Increase your professional network of peers and product partners to elevate work performance.
- Access Leadership Opportunities. Guide the direction your ASID chapter and enhance your professional profile through volunteer leadership.
- Drive Innovation. Be the grassroots support for innovation that impacts design performance in your community.
ASID is your one-stop-shop for business solutions.
- Business Insurance. Available exclusively to ASID members, The Insurance Exchange provides coverage specific to the needs of your business, including professional liability insurance and business owners’ policies.
- Health Insurance. ASID Insurance is an easy way to compare plans, estimate tax subsidies, and enroll in a plan that’s best for you and your family. By working with the Insurance Exchange, you will receive a marketplace that has a support team that ensures extraordinary customer support.
- Template Contracts. Don’t reinvent the wheel. ASID works with legal counsel to develop up-to-date design services contracts.
- Discounts. From building a website to furnishing a space, your ASID membership provides discounts across the spectrum of your business needs.