ASID Small Business Strategies Courses
Whether you’re a seasoned practitioner or in the early stages of your career, business savvy is essential to success. And there’s no easier way to get it then through a special series of training courses now offered by ASID.
Business Strategy Solutions was developed by business professional, author, and educator Steve Nobel of NOBELINKS. Four CEU-accredited courses will guide you through the vital steps to building a successful business: setting your intentions, attracting clients, managing projects, and sustaining your practice. These online interactive courses provide the flexibility you need to work at your own pace, on your own time. And most importantly, you’ll gain practical advice to implement immediately.
What You’ll Learn from the Business Strategy Solutions series
Setting Your Intentions explores principles that support successful interior design practices. This course will get you thinking systematically about what you want from your business and will help you start to develop your business plan.
Attracting Clients looks at the market for interior design, with a special focus on affluent clients. You will learn effective ways to position yourself, connect with clients, and develop proposals that will get you noticed and hired by affluent clients.
Managing Projects explores how you can create a culture of creativity for yourself, your employees, and contractors. The course also covers how to manage budgets, schedules, and business issues throughout a project — from design to installation.
Sustaining Your Practice covers how to sustain the financial performance of your practice, celebrate successful projects, and maintain long-term client relationships to develop future business.
Who Will Benefit from Business Strategy Solutions courses?
- Practitioners who need a refresher or guidance for their team
- Designers who want to respond to rapid changes in the marketplace
- Interior design business owners looking to take their success to the next level
- Interior designers starting or planning to start a business
What Will You Accomplish Through the Business Strategy Solutions series?
- Fulfill half of your 2015 CEU requirements
- Complete an actionable business plan equipped to take your practice to the next stage
- Gain practical advice that you will continually use and value
- Complete courses at a pace that works for you, on your own time
- Receive a discount on Steve Nobel’s book Touchpoints of Interior Design
- Benefit from a one-on-one consultation with Steve Nobel, as arranged by ASID (additional fees may apply)
About Steve Nobel
Steve Nobel founded NOBELINKS in 1994 to assist his clients in building home furnishings brands and advance the market for interior design. He is the author of Touchpoints of Interior Design, a series of iBooks about attracting clients and building sustainable business practices, and Aiming at Affluence: Marketing Interior Design to Luxury Clients. Steve speaks frequently about the business of design in Design Centers and Showrooms throughout North America. He is also the acting executive director of the Decorative Furnishings Association. Prior to establishing NOBELINKS, he was an owner and president of the John Widdicomb Company, and served as managing director of Baker, Knapp and Tubbs, Ltd. in London.
REGISTER NOW for Business Strategy Solutions