American Society of Interior Designers Copyright Policy
ASID respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask those posting content on this site to do the same. ASID may, in appropriate circumstances, bar from this Web site any user who infringes the intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that there has been a copyright violation of your work, please provide ASID's Copyright Agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an e-mail address at which you may be contacted;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
ASID's Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
718 7th St. NW, 4th Floor
Washington, D.C. 20001
Phone: (202) 546-3480
Fax: (202) 546-3240
If you believe that the posted content has been removed from the site in error, please provide ASID's Copyright Agent with the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- Your name, address, telephone number and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if your address is outside the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or their agent.
Permission to Use Copyrighted Material
This Web site contains documents, photos, icons, and other copyrighted materials owned by ASID or our content providers. Users of this Web site are authorized to use, copy, download, or reproduce the copyrighted material owned by ASID, subject to the following conditions:
- The material may not be modified.
- All copyright and other proprietary notices must be retained in the document.
- You may not reproduce, copy or redistribute the design or layout of this website without our express written permission.
This permission does not extend to materials owned by third-party content providers. You must contact the third-party content provider directly for permission to use their copyrighted works.