Student Chapter Rebate Program
Recruit student members for your chapter
- Send recruits to www.asid.org/join to apply or renew their student
- Your chapter will receive $5 for every ASID student member you recruit or renew.
Once your student chapter hits 20+ recruits, you will be eligible to request a *Rebate Check.
- Rebate Check distribution occurs once a semester. No need to worry if your student chapter’s recruit count is less than 20 or if you miss the request period in any semester—recruitment numbers roll over from one semester to the next!
- Be sure to have a bank account established in the name of your ASID student chapter. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or if you need help starting this account.
- Check out our cheat sheet for recruitment tips and ideas! Feel free to review and use these recruitment materials and be sure to request your student chapter toolkit to ensure you put forth your best recruitment effort.
- To help at on-campus club fairs, print out paper applications.
Your student chapter has two open recruitment periods to recruit like crazy:
- Mid-September to mid-February (fall into spring semester)
- Mid-February to mid-September (spring into fall semester)
- ASID Headquarters (HQ) pulls student chapter recruitment reports on or around February 15 during the spring semester and September 15 during the fall semester.
Once the numbers are tallied and analyzed, ASID HQ announces the Student Rebate Program Winners (See the latest list below).
- Student chapters that have recruited or renewed 20 or more members during the open recruitment periods are considered Student Rebate Program Winners.
In addition to the announcement below, ASID HQ will contact all ASID Student Chapter presidents, treasurers, and faculty advisors with details on how to submit for the rebate.
- Be sure ASID HQ has up-to-date contact information for all of your student chapter leaders and your faculty advisor. Send the name, student chapter board position, email address, and start and end dates for each your student chapter leaders to email@example.com.
- Keep an eye on your email inbox for information on how to request your money!
Request that hard-earned check!
- Coordinate with your fellow student chapter leaders on who is going to make the request and CLICK HERE to request your rebate check.
*Funds from Rebate Checks that are not requested or are outstanding after 60 of issue will return to HQ for future student recruitment use.
2016 Fall Rebate Winners please request your checks by 11:59 EDT on Monday, October 31.
Academy of Art University