KINDLY REVIEW THESE CONDITIONS BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE. By using this site, you agree to the following understanding. If you do not agree, do not, under any circumstances, use the site.
- The American Society of Interior Designers, Inc. ("ASID") makes no representation or warranty of any kind, including the warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, reliability, accuracy, non-infringement, and the like, in connection with (i) information provided directly or indirectly by ASID on or through ASID's Web site or (ii) third-party vendors’ ("Vendors") products, services or content that appear on ASID's Web site, or which may appear on any site linked to ASID's Web site. ASID does not operate or control the Vendors, their products, services or content, and ASID is not an agent of such Vendors. All information contained on ASID's Web site is provided on an "as-is" basis. No information or advice obtained through ASID's Web site shall create any warranty or representation.
- ASID does not endorse or guaranty Vendor's products or services.
- Under no circumstances shall ASID be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or special damages arising out of or relating in any way to (i) your use of this site, (ii) your use of any site linked to this site, (iii) information made available to you on or through this site or in connection with the purchase and/or use of any such Vendor's products or services.
- In no event shall ASID's liability to you for any reason ever exceed in the aggregate the sum of $50.00.
- ASID makes no representation that ASID's Web site or sites that may be linked to it are free of error.
- As ASID does not operate or control the products or services offered by Vendors, your use of Vendor's products, services and content is at your sole risk. Vendors are independent contractors and neither ASID nor Vendors have any authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other. Under no circumstances is ASID liable for any damages arising from transactions between you and Vendors.
- You authorize ASID to use any and all information provided by you to ASID in any manner consistent with ASID's privacy policies.
- You agree to indemnify ASID, its members, directors and employees and hold them harmless from any cost, claim, liability or expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and related costs) arising out of or relating in any manner to your (i) violation of this Agreement or (ii) use of ASID's Web site.
- ASID may modify these conditions, and your use of ASID's site after ASID publishes changes to these conditions means you accept the revised conditions.
- These conditions shall be governed by and in accordance with laws of the District of Columbia. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating in any manner to ASID's Web site or these conditions shall be filed only in the courts located in the District of Columbia and that you submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of such courts for all purposes hereunder.
- If any of these conditions shall be determined to be unlawful, against public policy or void for any reason, it is agreed such provision shall be deemed severed from the rest of the conditions and shall not be made a part of this Agreement.
- This Agreement represents the entire Agreement between us relating to the subject matter of the foregoing and cannot be modified except as provided for hereinabove or in a writing signed by an authorized representative of ASID.